Tuesday, January 25, 2005

First Timers

So, we're in the midst of redesigning our law firm's website and we figured, why not a blog?

This is where we'll post news about our firm for clients, the general public, and any other interested parties. Heck, we'll even let opposing counsel get a glimpse of what it's like working for the good guys.

The ambitious side of us intends to try to post about recent developments in labor law and related topics. There are already some bloggers out there doing great work on these issues (see, i.e., Nathan Newman), but we will do what we can to increase labor's voice in the blogosphere.

Later.

3 Comments:

At 8:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Peer & Gan, I was looking for peer to peer related info for my site at http://www.p2p-mp3-filesharing.com and thought I would check out some blog sites. I get sidetracked easily these days....getting old...lol. It was an interesting read. Thanks, mike

 
At 3:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Peer & Gan, nice blog site. Seems everybody has one of these blog sites except me. Even my sister has one, but she just likes to complain about everything....and I really mean everything. You know, the world sucks, etc...lol. She started it after her boyfriend dumped her. Originally I started out searching websites looking for peer 2 peer related info to improve the traffic at my site http://www.p2p-mp3-filesharing.com; then I decided to try blog sites. There are so many of them it's unbelievable. I never heard of or knew what a blog was until last year. Anyway, I'm trying to improve my site at http://www.p2p-mp3-filesharing.com and was originally looking for relevant information I could use. Got sidetracked a bit....lol. It was interesting. Thanks Peer & Gan, Mike

 
At 9:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi and hello there Peer & Gan, I get sidetracked easily these days. After spending many hours checking out websites looking for peer to peer related info. I decided to try some blog sites. I found much more usable and updated information on the blog related sites than the regular websites...this is very cool. I gotta get me one of these when I find the time. My site at http://www.p2p-mp3-filesharing.com needed some updated info. After that, I thought I would check out some of the other kind of blog sites. Some are pretty cool. It's been fun. Thanks Peer & Gan, mike

 

Post a Comment

<< Home